Super saver rate

Sunshine827

Keep in mind just because they only show 10 there still might be more cabins left in that category. If you are booking for 2 unless the category is almost sold out, cabins that hold 3/4 will not come up as available. You could be assigned one of those cabins closer to sail date.

It is common for Carnival to only show 10 cabins as being available for a particular rate/deck.

As an example, I just did a mock booking for April 2015 (the furthest out time period available) for a 6-9 day Caribbean cruise. I selected a date and chose the Interior cabin category. I was offered a choice of 7 different decks at various prices. I individually checked cabin availability on each of the 7 decks and was presented with exactly 10 "available" cabins on each.

You can either contact your PVP or TA to find the location of other available cabins. They most likely exist but the web site will not let you select them.

If you see less than 10 available, you can bet those are all of the remaining stock in that category or you have selected a category which contains less than 10 cabin choices.

Hope this helps.

Brian

Has anyone booked a "super saver" rate?? When I look at OV rooms on the splendor, it seems there are only 10 available, so if I book this type of rate & those rooms sell out, would they bump me to a balcony room?? All thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!!

CCL will offer upsells to some of the lower categories to make them available for "super Saver" rate. You could get lucky but don't count on it.