Breakaway Fitness Center Question

Coastalbreezes

On the Breakaway I know they have treadmills, etc. in the fitness center. I have been circuit training for the last eight weeks and was wondering if in addition to the cardio equipment, what else they offer besides weights? Specifically looking for leg and shoulder press and that type of equipment.

Thanks,

Tracy

Breakaway has pretty much anything you would need. They have a Concept 2 rowing machine, bikes, treadmills, ellipticals, etc in one room full of windows overlooking the water. Then across the hall is the room with all the weight machines including shoulder press and leg press, free weights, exercise balls, mats, ropes, steps, etc. Perfect for keeping your routine up at sea. You'll find the first 2 days the gym will be packed especially at peak times, but then it thins out for the rest of the cruise.

Sounds great. Have a plan, make it a priority. You'll be successful! Hope you have a great cruise. We loved Breakaway.

Will do! It will actually be my third time on Breakaway but I never ventured into the fitness center the last two times. Thanks again for your help.

Tracy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

They have spin bikes, they are on the far right when you are looking out the windows, past the treadmills. I didn't see kettle bells (I didn't look...) but they do have yoga mats, exercise balls, bosu balls and lots of free weights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They have spin bikes' date=' they are on the far right when you are looking out the windows, past the treadmills. I didn't see kettle bells (I didn't look...) but they do have yoga mats, exercise balls, bosu balls and lots of free weights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote']

Thank you so much!!

No problem :) I had originally planned to do their spin classes, but at $100 for 4 classes or $30/ class, I went looking for spin bikes :). The bikes have a few programs to try, or you can work with it manually.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk