Jewel of the Sea S. Caribbean Review

scomar

It sounds as if your plan B of finding an operator on the pier was a good one! However, we have a pretty good size group this time around and it may be hard for us to find an alternate at the last minute. We will just continue to pray that all goes ok.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Good luck with your tours. I look forward to reading your review when you get back.

Have a great cruise!

We were also on this sailing and loved the Baths. It was my family's favorite excursion. We didn't book in advance and found it easy to walk to the ferry and took Speedy's 9 am ferry over and 1 pm back. They included the taxi at Virgin Gorda, so the trip was a breeze to do on your own. We also enjoyed Dominica - booked last minute with Levi at Bumpiing tours. Agree with you on Champagne Reef, however the waterfalls at Titou Gorge and Trafalagar falls were gorgeous. I had considered going to Carambola Beach in St Kitts, wish we had, instead took a short tour with a local taxi driver from the port. No problems with driver, considered going to Nevis, but my kids didn't want a full day tour. St Maarten is one of our favorite islands, glad you enjoyed Grand Case, it really is a great place to dine in the evening. We didn't do much here since we spend a week here often. Barbados was okay just did an island tour from the port since the kids went Ziplining. Enjoyed the ship, I love the size of the Radiance class but miss the entertainment found on the larger ships. Great Cruise, now time to plan the next one.

I found a lot to like about your comments. I think I would love The Baths from the photos. Too bad our cruise won't be going there.:( We also did the tour with Levi in Dominica a few years ago and agree with the comments. Champagne Reef was not the best snorkeling we have done by a long shot but the areas where the vents were proved to be interesting. I can now say I swam above an active volcano lol! And the rest of the island was gorgeous. Our Jewel B2B will hit St. Kitts twice. We plan to spend the day at Carambola Beach Club on the first, more port intensive cruise & take an island tour with Clay Villa on the second time around. Since we have never been to St. Kitts we will save Nevis for next time.

I found a lot to like about your comments. I think I would love The Baths from the photos. Too bad our cruise won't be going there.:( We also did the tour with Levi in Dominica a few years ago and agree with the comments. Champagne Reef was not the best snorkeling we have done by a long shot but the areas where the vents were proved to be interesting. I can now say I swam above an active volcano lol! And the rest of the island was gorgeous. Our Jewel B2B will hit St. Kitts twice. We plan to spend the day at Carambola Beach Club on the first, more port intensive cruise & take an island tour with Clay Villa on the second time around. Since we have never been to St. Kitts we will save Nevis for next time.

Yes, Carambola was beautiful. Here is a photo I took from when we stopped by to check it out.

ry%3D400