Main Dining Room Assignment?

4merlurker

Does anyone know how DR assignments are determined on the Splendor? Is there any rhyme or reason?

Our cabin is in the aft and are hoping to be in the aft dining room...They wouldn't put us in the forward dining room, would they? I def prone to motion sickness at the front of the ship:(

I've never seen any rhyme or reason. Our first cruise was on the Riviera Deck forward, second was Empress mid ship, third, fourth, and fifth was Panorama mid ship and we were always assigned to the middle dining room. Our last cruise was on the Panorama deck, same cabins as before and we were assigned to the rear MDR. Any more, a lot has to do with where Any Time Dining is being held.

Does anyone know how DR assignments are determined on the Splendor? Is there any rhyme or reason?

Our cabin is in the aft and are hoping to be in the aft dining room...They wouldn't put us in the forward dining room, would they? I def prone to motion sickness at the front of the ship:(

Assigned time dining goes to the Golden Pearl, YTD goes to the Black Pearl, neither are forward. Golden is aft, Black is midship.

Edited by irishnyc

Assigned time dining goes to the Golden Pearl, YTD goes to the Black Pearl, neither are forward. Golden is aft, Black is midship.

Exactly... most ships are now separating the dining rooms based on your dining choice... So, if you think you're going to get sick in the aft/rear of the ship, in this case your best bet is to choice the YTD option, thus being in the midship dining room, Black Pearl

With the onboard stabilizers I doubt very much if you ever feel the ships motion Only in very rough seas did I ever feel any noticeable motion and it was at the very front of the ship 10 th level while in bed trying to sleep.