Park and Cruise in Miami

Sapphy

Hello everyone,

Since I know many of you are a wealth of information I have a question:

My family and I are driving from Ontario to Miami for our cruise in Feb. I am looking for a decent (clean and safe) hotel in the Miami area that allows you to stay and park for a week. Ideally it would also have a port shuttle but that's not entirely nessessary.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Try Parksleepfly.com or stay123.com These hotels offer parking, hotel and shuttles (some charge an additional fee for them). We stayed at the Springhill Suites Medical Center last cruise and left our car there and they shuttled us to the port. We took a taxi back which was only $20.00 with tip. It's a nice hotel, but the surrounding area was not great. Never felt unsafe in the hotel and they had a nice bar that served food too. Hotels at the port don't offer the packages. Most are out by the airport. We stayed at the Homewood Suites out there and it was fantastic. Took a taxi to the port for around $25.00 each way. There are lots to choose from but remember, it's prime season so they book up quickly.

Two budget options ofthe suggested on the FLA board are the La Quinta East and the Confort Suites North. Moving up market, in addiiton to the above mentioned Springhill check out various Hampton Inn locations. All of the hotels offering these deals will be out near the MIA airport. Sometimes a "Free" shuttle to POM is included; a "free" shuttle back to your car is NEVER included from POM -- figure on a $25-30 taxi.

We stayed at the Comfort Inn North, Minola Drive, I know they have a package where you can leave your car for the week, free shuttle to the port, free morning breakfast, not alot around there but was fine for us, and the price was right, the hotel is only a few years old, we will be staying there again this coming August before our cruise