Can you order bottle/booze onboard, and how? (Conquest)

TrinaLC

Title pretty much says it all. I know you can pre-order, but we have not yet decided whether to take the drink package. If we decide not to, would like to be able to order a bottle for the room.

I recall at one point it was ship specific whether you could do this, and in some cases through guest services, and in other cases through room service.

What is the deal these days? Any Conquest specific advice?

Thanks!

I just ordered a bottle yesterday for my wife and one for me for our cruise on the Breeze for next month. I ordered them through the online fun shop store.

I thought I read recently that they were limiting bottles of liquor to 1 per cabin, or is it one per person?

I thought I read recently that they were limiting bottles of liquor to 1 per cabin, or is it one per person?

I haven't heard that. Perhaps you're thinking of the duty-free limits; that is one bottle per person. We usually order 3 bottles or so for the room while cruising.

This is great info, thanks! I had no idea, I thought Bon Voyage was the only way to order full bottles. Hubby and I were just talking the other day about how much to order without having TOO much. Last time we 'brought' our own onboard but it was such a hassle and added stress of being caught. Not something is care to spend time doing again, especially if we can just buy bottles onboard.