Recent reports of movement on Epic??

I sailed Epic in 2010 in the spring and one of the I remember was that I never felt any movement. I loved to feel a little movement especially at night. Im reading alot of reviews that are talking of ALOT of movement not to mention the Listing that occurred a few weeks back. Just wondering what has changed? Is it the time of year? I will be on Epic the 9th of February and while I enjoy the movement I dont want to feel seasick. Any insights from those who know about this???

I was on the epic cruise that listed. It was scary for a quick moment and then settled down almost as quickly as it started. By the time I got to the top deck for the White Hot party a few minutes after, they were already making announcements on the intercom that it was a one-time event.

There was movement on the ship the first couple days, especially leaving Miami. But I never got sick and no one else I saw and spent time with had any problems. I always have bonine with me just in case and I never needed it.

Don't worry. All ships have some movement. This one didn't have anything out of the ordinary.

I sailed Epic in 2010 in the spring and one of the I remember was that I never felt any movement. I loved to feel a little movement especially at night. Im reading alot of reviews that are talking of ALOT of movement not to mention the Listing that occurred a few weeks back. Just wondering what has changed? Is it the time of year? I will be on Epic the 9th of February and while I enjoy the movement I dont want to feel seasick. Any insights from those who know about this???

Leaving on Saturday. I'll give you a report when I get back. Hopefully nothing to report!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

Just came back from the 21st to 28th sailing and I sure felt the ship sway during sea days. Not as bad as our Disney but worse than any rccl ones.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
Leaving on Saturday. I'll give you a report when I get back. Hopefully nothing to report!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

Well, I'm just back from Epic today and, I am happy to report that there was no more movement than any other ship I've been on. (which includes Oasis, Allure, and Breakaway). We had some windy conditions and you could feel it, but nothing crazy by any means.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2