Formal Night

Jvsbaby

Does anybody know which night on the Fantasy 7 night Eastern Caribbean is formal night?

Night 1 - Cruise casual

Night 2 - Formal

Night 3 - Cruise casual

Night 4 - Cruise casual or Pirate

Night 5 - Cruise casual

Night 6 - Semi formal

Night 7 - Cruise casual

We have bean on many cruises We are booked on the Fantasy July 26th total of 7 of us and I think this is the first time I have no intention of packing my Tux I will pack just a light colored Suit & tie for Formal Night

STUR DAYTON, OHIO

We have bean on many cruises We are booked on the Fantasy July 26th total of 7 of us and I think this is the first time I have no intention of packing my Tux I will pack just a light colored Suit & tie for Formal Night

STUR DAYTON, OHIO

You will definitely fit right in--and probably be dressed more "formally" than many of the men! I've only been on 3 DCL cruises so far, but I seriously don't recall seeing ANY male guests in tuxes. On our recent Christmas cruise, there were several ladies dressed in glamorous, sometimes poofy gowns (my daughter commented it looked like the prom:rolleyes:), but even their husbands wore suits.

It was really nice to see all the families dressed up for their Christmas pics by the tree, but I did not see one tux. (Actually, one man had on a fancy Mickey tee!:))

Edited by Lovedisneycruise
Grammar fix! :)

The shorter the cruise, the less dressy. On 7 nights or longer, there are usually a few guys in tux or military dress uniforms, a lot in suits, a lot in sport coats, some dockers, and a few in holey jeans. For women, a few ball gowns/formals, a lot of cocktail dresses, some dresses like you'd wear to a wedding/church, and some sundresses, and some jeans!