Renting more than one Cabana

sharonlacey

We have been to Barefoot Beach before but it was just my DH and 2 friends. So I would like to know if my DH and I can rent 2 Cabanas as we are going with our children and they are in Balcony rooms? I know you have to wait to rent as we have rented them before, just wondering if anyone has rented more than one.

Thanks for any info.;)

Barefoot Beach is for Suite guests and D+ passengers. I would check to see if Balcony Passengers can use Barefoot Beach before renting two cabanas. Since the enhanced buffet has been removed as a perk for Nellie's Beach Cabanas, not sure if you can bring non-suite guests onto Barefoot Beach. One of the reasons the enhanced buffet was removed from Nellie's Beach Cabanas if because Barefoot Beach was becoming overcrowded by non-suite guests.

Other posts on this question of non-suite guests on Barefoot Beach have said, since the changes in the cabana rentals by not including the enhance buffet with the Nellie's Bearch Cabanas, have said that they were not allowing non-suite guests on Barefoot Beach any longer, even as guests of the suite passengers. Just telling you what I have read on other posts.