2 bedroom suites on the Epic

Rollingstone43

[quote name='Cubechick']The forward facing suites on the Epic have a solarium instead of a balcony and are somewhat larger than the 2-bedroom suites on the sides.

AFAIK, all of the side suites have the same smallish balconies.[/quote]

Hi

Do you happen to know which ones have open balconies - can we assume that all the ones along the side do????

Thanks!

On Epic, suites 16001 and 17001 are larger cabins. They are several feet wider. This is most noticable in the second bedroom. They also are almost a foot deeper than all other 2 bedroom suites. The solariums are larger than other 2 bedroom balconies and all other frontal solariums too. The solariums provide a fantastic forward view and 16001 and 17001 have very large solariums. There are several photos posted here and youtube. Just do a thread search for 16001
All side suites have open balconies. Edited by david_sobe

[quote name='david_sobe']On Epic, suites 16001 and 17001 are larger cabins. They are several feet wider. This is most noticable in the second bedroom. They also are almost a foot deeper than all other 2 bedroom suites. The solariums are larger than other 2 bedroom balconies and all other frontal solariums too. The solariums provide a fantastic forward view and 16001 and 17001 have very large solariums. There are several photos posted here and youtube. Just do a thread search for 16001
All side suites have open balconies.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much!!!!!

[quote name='david_sobe']On Epic, suites 16001 and 17001 are larger cabins. They are several feet wider. This is most noticable in the second bedroom. They also are almost a foot deeper than all other 2 bedroom suites. The solariums are larger than other 2 bedroom balconies and all other frontal solariums too. The solariums provide a fantastic forward view and 16001 and 17001 have very large solariums. There are several photos posted here and youtube. Just do a thread search for 16001
All side suites have open balconies.[/QUOTE]

I booked 16001 thanks to your past photo review :)

[quote name='2boyzmom']I booked 16001 thanks to your past photo review :)[/QUOTE]
You will love the cabin. I did a video of the suite and incredible shower on youtube. We slept 5 people in the cabin comfortable. 3 flat screen TVs and 2 amazing bathrooms. The center forward views feel like you are on your own private yacht. I consider this suite a mini-owners suite ;)

[quote name='david_sobe']You will love the cabin. I did a video of the suite and incredible shower on youtube. We slept 5 people in the cabin comfortable. 3 flat screen TVs and 2 amazing bathrooms. The center forward views feel like you are on your own private yacht. I consider this suite a mini-owners suite ;)[/quote]

We were lucky enough to sail in 17001 thanks to your helpful reviews and info :D
We absolutely loved it and hope to sail in it again someday.

The side ones do have open balconies.

Honestly, 16001/17001 is the way to go. I was worried about having a solarium vs a balcony and found the solarium was more enjoyable and was used more by my family. I'm actually amazed that NCL doesn't charge a premium for these rooms.

[quote name='yasbindmd']The side ones do have open balconies.

Honestly, 16001/17001 is the way to go. I was worried about having a solarium vs a balcony and found the solarium was more enjoyable and was used more by my family. I'm actually amazed that NCL doesn't charge a premium for these rooms.[/QUOTE]

I love the idea of an enclosed balcony. Actually, we were in one of the new owners suites on the Dawn in 2012 and had no balcony- just floor to ceiling windows which offered a better view than any balcony!!