Dawn SJ Suite question

Planmaam

Hi, all; quick question here. Yes, I have used the search tool first in an attempt to find the answer.

The deck plan shows suites 12510 and 12010 with angled windows; though not as much of an angle as 12530 and 12030. My daughter was in 12030 on the Star, and I loved that room so much better than the standard SJ. I know 12030 on the Dawn is different than the Star, with the balcony, though. As much as I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have 12030, it is so much more money that we are choosing not to go there. Are 12510 and 12010 any different than the standard SJ's? Do they still have a regular-sized Murphy bed and double-sized couch pull-out bed? Or are the rooms any smaller/larger than the standard SJ's? Or are the Murphy bed and pull-out couch smaller? Maybe no Murphy bed like 12530? We are only two and don't need these other bed options, so would rather have more space in the room.

The website that supposedly has pictures of different rooms does not appear to show this room being any different from the standard, so thought I'd ask the experts here on CC.

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Hi' date=' all; quick question here. Yes, I have used the search tool first in an attempt to find the answer.

The deck plan shows suites 12510 and 12010 with angled windows; though not as much of an angle as 12530 and 12030. My daughter was in 12030 on the Star, and I loved that room so much better than the standard SJ. I know 12030 on the Dawn is different than the Star, with the balcony, though. As much as I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have 12030, it is so much more money that we are choosing not to go there. Are 12510 and 12010 any different than the standard SJ's? Do they still have a regular-sized Murphy bed and double-sized couch pull-out bed? Or are the rooms any smaller/larger than the standard SJ's? Or are the Murphy bed and pull-out couch smaller? Maybe no Murphy bed like 12530? We are only two and don't need these other bed options, so would rather have more space in the room.

The website that supposedly has pictures of different rooms does not appear to show this room being any different from the standard, so thought I'd ask the experts here on CC.

Any information is greatly appreciated![/quote']

We were in the Star in a room with angled windows (12530). the room is the same size - actually it is a little bit bigger. however, due to the angled window, there is no Murphy bed.

Hope this helps. I have pics of 12530 if you need them.

We were in the Star in a room with angled windows (12530). the room is the same size - actually it is a little bit bigger. however, due to the angled window, there is no Murphy bed.

Hope this helps. I have pics of 12530 if you need them.

Thanks, jmele999, but my daughter was in 12030 on the Star, and I loved the room. Just wanted to know what difference there would be between that and the mini-angled room on the Dawn.