Behind the Fun Tour

emt6121

We just did behind the fun tour on victory and really liked it...5 day cruise, $55

cruisin_baker, were you allowed to bring a camera? I know there are some areas where photos aren't allowed but were there any places where you could take pictures?

I'd specifically like to know how it worked on Victory.

Edited by CruisinCrow

You can't bring a camera at all. And they will check, on Dream this included a metal detector and a pat down.

We did receive a couple of souvenir photos, one was a group photo in the galley and the other was my wife and I with the captain on the bridge.

We really enjoyed our tour and recommend everyone try to do it at least once.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forums mobile app

You cannot bring cell phones or cameras at all. Two people did and they were confiscated until after the tour. When they say no cameras, they mean no cameras! We were patted down and metal detected before we left. I was carrying a small cross body type purse and I had to open it, and it was checked. It was a really good tour and have you lots of opportunity to ask questions. Don't be shy in asking them

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We've been on two tours--once on Carnival Ecstasy and later with grandkids on Carnival Triumph. The tours are conducted pretty much the same even on different ships and what you get to see is just about the same too. It was $55 each on the Fantasy class ships and $95 on the larger ships. Always done on the last sea day on sailings of 5+ days. Unless they change it drastically, once is enough--but yes, take the tour if you've never done it.

You cannot bring cell phones or cameras at all. Two people did and they were confiscated until after the tour. When they say no cameras, they mean no cameras! We were patted down and metal detected before we left. I was carrying a small cross body type purse and I had to open it, and it was checked. It was a really good tour and have you lots of opportunity to ask questions. Don't be shy in asking them

Well, that's a bummer. But thanks for the info!