What do you wear in the clubs?

jlindemer

DH and I have gone on two 4 day cruises on Carnival before. We have been to the comedy club and have just worn whatever.

I am wondering what to wear in the dance clubs. I have never been to one at sea or at land.

Does anyone have any pictures?

Was on the Freedom, I guess I was on the no to little dance cruise becase the night club was pretty empty :( But many people were in their in jeans, some girls in dresses etc. Not to many people were dressed up.

I brought some dressy tops and then jeans...that is my go to outfit going out and easy to pack :)

DH and I have gone on two 4 day cruises on Carnival before. We have been to the comedy club and have just worn whatever.

I am wondering what to wear in the dance clubs. I have never been to one at sea or at land.

Does anyone have any pictures?

No problem! Wear the same sort of thing you wore to the comedy club. :D

LuLu

~~~~~

Wear whatever you're comfortable in. Some people will be casual with maxi dresses, shorts or jeans, and some will be dressed up. Personally, I enjoy wearing going out type dresses since I rarely have the chance to get dressed up at home. On elegant night, you'll see some people still wearing their dressy clothes. Dress as you wish and have fun!