Celebrity not Discounting 3rd & 4th anymore???

Want2Cruise 701

Trying to book a cruise for next Christmas and their website doesn't seem to be discounting our 10yr old son? He always has been.

Hung up on X because I was on hold too long. Hopefully I can get the answer here. Thanks.

Are you trying to book in Aqua Class? Only two to a room...hope this helps.

Let me take a stab, it must be your sailing. I did a dummy booking for a 5 night cruise in a 2c and for two people the cabin price was $2058 ($1029 each). When I did the same cabin and added a child the cabin price was $2407. The child was only $349.

ADD

I just did a dummy booking for your cruise and a 2d was $3198 for 2 ($1599 each) and $4097 with a child (additional $899). It must be the room you are looking for is all I can surmise.

Edited by tfrcal

Hi,

I also just did a mock booking for the Silhouette, Dec 21 cruise...and the 3rd person reduced fare was properly applied.

Are you seeing the total price breakdown ? Click on the "expand" button if not.

Hope this helps

Woody

Edited by rwr235

Hi,

I also just did a mock booking for the Silhouette, Dec 21 cruise...and the 3rd person reduced fare was properly applied.

Are you seeing the total price breakdown ? Click on the "expand" button if not.

Hope this helps

Woody

I did. I wonder if it's because there is a resident discount. That has never been a problem before though. Tried going in all over again but it keeps my resident state in there. Can't seem to back it out.

It may just be the way it is presented - X doesn't show the 3rd/4th passenger rate clearly, IMO. It takes the total fare, divides by 3 or 4 and shows you the rate. This confused me last week when I booked DD in our cabin.

Try this: try to book a cabin with 2 passengers. See what the rate is. Then try it with 3. Worked for me.

Once I got my confirmation, it spelled out the 3rd passenger rate clear as day but on the initial screen, not so much.

Hope that helps.