"Kiss on the lips" drink on RCI

As some carnival cruisers might know, this is a delicious drink on CCL, but when I asked for it on RCI, no bartender knew what it was or how to make it...does anyone know what is in this drink or what it is called on RCI

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

As some carnival cruisers might know, this is a delicious drink on CCL, but when I asked for it on RCI, no bartender knew what it was or how to make it...does anyone know what is in this drink or what it is called on RCI

I like this drink too & have made it several times at home. Here is CCL's 'Official' recipe:

1 1/2 oz. Peach schnapps

4-6 oz. mango mix

1 T. grenadine

mix the peach schnapps & mango mix together. Swirl in grenadine & garnish with a slice of pineapple & a cherry.

I buy the mango puree that you find at the liquor store. My DD adds vanilla vodka to hers but I don't.

Here you go, for whats in it. click below

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink11692.html

Edited by tugboat

I like this drink too & have made it several times at home. Here is CCL's 'Official' recipe:

1 1/2 oz. Peach schnapps

4-6 oz. mango mix

1 T. grenadine

mix the peach schnapps & mango mix together. Swirl in grenadine & garnish with a slice of pineapple & a cherry.

I buy the mango puree that you find at the liquor store. My DD adds vanilla vodka to hers but I don't.

I'd have to add regular vodka to it. Sounds to sweet for me.

I asked for this drink last week on FOS. Every bartender had never heard of it. They also said they didn't have peach schnapps, which I found hard to believe! I really missed it!

I will ask for it and write down the recipe to show the bartenders. I have the premium package and I expect to get this drink once!

Do you best to find a bartender with a good sized "real" smile on when you do this. We found a fellow named "Diego" on Vision last February that had all kinds of fun creating shots based on flavors that we threw his way. It ended our pub crawl, but that was all ok with us.

Diego had an app on his iphone with literally thousands of drinks in it. I call that well prepared!

Do you best to find a bartender with a good sized "real" smile on when you do this. We found a fellow named "Diego" on Vision last February that had all kinds of fun creating shots based on flavors that we threw his way. It ended our pub crawl, but that was all ok with us.

Diego had an app on his iphone with literally thousands of drinks in it. I call that well prepared!

Dedicated to his job too, love that!