Which Western Caribbean Itinerary?

lmk1226

Both 7 day-

NCL Dawn from Tampa- Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel

NCL Epic from Miami- Ocho Rios, Costa Maya, Cozumel

We have only been on one cruise, the NCL Pearl to Alaska. We are fairly adventurous and don't really enjoy laying on the beach. Thanks!

I am in that exact same dilemma. A surprise summer trip on the Breakaway was thrown into the mix so it looks like I'll have until 2015 to decide on this one. I'd love to do both but have limited vacation time at work. :(

We looooooooove the Epic but are more interested in the ports on the other itinerary.

We went with the Dawn, it is less expensive than the epic and more ports of call. We might even be able to swing another cruise in the Fall Season as my parents want do a Western Caribbean cruise as well. After looking at EVERY option from all ports it is looking like we will book the Dawn again with the same ports of call out of New Orleans in Fall/Winter 2014.

If I had to pick one for me it would be the Dawn Cruise. I enjoy the size of the Dawn and I have no interest on sailing on a Mega ship, but that's just me. Belize and Roatan are beautiful and I would go back there in a heartbeat!

Happy Sailing!

I would take the Dawn out of Tampa.

We have been to all those ports but Roatan and loved Costa Maya, Belize and Cozumel.

I was not a fan of Ocho Rios once we went there, sad thing is that I was excited to go prior to actually going there.

Plus I am not a fan of the mega ships.

We are doing the Jewel out of Houston in November and will be going back to Belize and Cozumel and I finally will get to Roatan.

Of course any cruise is a good cruise, right?

Just my 2 cents.

Both 7 day-

We have only been on one cruise, the NCL Pearl to Alaska. We are fairly adventurous and don't really enjoy laying on the beach. Thanks!

I was considering the same two. I opted for the Epic. Having been on her before and the smaller NCL ships, I prefer the hustle and bustle of the mega ship.

Both 7 day-

Ocho Rios is the only port we have been to, thus far in 12 cruises, that we will never book again.

Doing the Dawn itinerary in April...(not a huge fan of Belize either.)

Even better is an itinerary with Grand Cayman included.