Brewers bay taxi

hockeypapa

its been 3 years since we were here but the cost of the taxi then was $25 one way. there were four of us and we had the van to ourselves. we each had beach bags and i also had a large backpack with full snorkel gear for 2. i dont remember there being room for more people. the drive there was stunningly beautiful as we topped the mountains. my daughter was just commenting that she considers it the most beautiful drives in the carribean. when we got there the cab driver asked about what time we wanted to be picked up. after the whole day there we walked over by the bar where there were 5 or 6 cabs waiting. one of the drivers asked if we needed a ride back to the ship. i told him our driver was supposed to meet us and called him by name. the driver immediately said "oh, he is right over here", and went and got him. brewers bay was one of the most enjoyable beach days we have ever been on. based on my experience i wouldn't even worry about getting a cab back to the ship.

Edited by lifes-a-beach

Taxi is $8pp each way on the safari taxi. There will be taxis there for the ride back.

Life's a beach, Tortola is indeed a beautiful island and many cruisers never see that like you did. It's our favorite island to vacation on and I agree missing the ship there would be ok ;)

Edited by blue_water

Yes....right off shore!!! Amazing snorkeling....huge, long reef. I really cant say enough about the snorkeling, best snorkeling I have ever been to. I cold live there!!!!!

Thanks Warrior,

That sounds great. It's so cold here, I could live there too!