St. Kitts excursion suggestions

boomer460

Will be in St Kitts Feb 18th. Two RC ships in port with 5190 passengers in all. Will beaches be overcrowded? Desire a siteseeing tour and don't know whether to go with Paradise Tours, Greys or Welcome Tours. Any suggestions?

I do know we need to hit a beach sometime. My daughters desire to have their hair braided someplace. Not sure what beach would do that.

First time on St. Kitts with my husband and I rented a car and we toured the island on our own. It was great and we were very happy we did this. At our leisure. We loved visiting Brimstone Hill Fortress, great history. Second time with our 3 kids, 14, 17 & 19 and we went zip lining, definitely one of the highlights of our trip, exhilarating flying over the rain forest and looking out over the Caribbean Sea. We did not book this threw RCCL, we went threw a private company. Highly recommend doing either.

Pay It Forward. Be kind.

Which company did you reserve with?

I have no idea who we used. We decided to do it while on the cruise so when we got to St. Kitts we just went into one of the car rental places and rented a car. Easy and painless. These people live off of tourist so they are all pretty honest and the prices were all compatible. I would do it again. We also did this on St. Maartin.

Pay It Forward. Be kind.

I have no idea who we used. We decided to do it while on the cruise so when we got to St. Kitts we just went into one of the car rental places and rented a car. Easy and painless. These people live off of tourist so they are all pretty honest and the prices were all compatible. I would do it again. We also did this on St. Maartin.

Pay It Forward. Be kind.

Sounds almost too easy!

I think its in our nature to complicate things. If it's not planned weeks in advance it CAN'T be good. LOL We decided the night before while on the ship that's what we wanted to do and that's just what we did. Walked into a car rental and rented a car for the day. I remember both St. Maarten and St. Kitts were about $90 for the rental. Just needed a major credit card and obviously a valid drivers license.

Pay It Forward. Be kind.

I think its in our nature to complicate things. If it's not planned weeks in advance it CAN'T be good. LOL We decided the night before while on the ship that's what we wanted to do and that's just what we did. Walked into a car rental and rented a car for the day. I remember both St. Maarten and St. Kitts were about $90 for the rental. Just needed a major credit card and obviously a valid drivers license.

Pay It Forward. Be kind.

I agree!

We used Pereira Tours in September and had Rose as our guide. Went to Caribe Batik, Brimstone, and a few other places. The tour was about 3 hours and much more reasonable than other tours we researched. We loved Rose and everything she showed us.