Question for someone on a current Celebrity cruise with the Premium drink package

chamima

The Celebrity website description of what is covered in the Premium package has changed in the last couple of weeks. The old description was drinks up to $12 and a 30% discount on bottled wines.

Then for a while it said drinks up to $13 and a 20% discount on bottled wines.

Now it's back to the old description of drinks up to $12 and 30% discount on bottled wines.

Can anyone currently on a cruise please confirm what's going on on board.

(Hopefully all ships are at least observing the same limits/discounts :confused: )

Similarly the limits on beer for the Classic package have gone from $5 to $6 and now back to $5.

:confused: ... :confused: ... :confused:

The Celebrity website description of what is covered in the Premium package has changed in the last couple of weeks. The old description was drinks up to $12 and a 30% discount on bottled wines.

Now it's back to the old description of drinks up to $12 and 30% discount on bottled wines.

(Hopefully all ships are at least observing the same limits/discounts :confused: )

Similarly the limits on beer for the Classic package have gone from $5 to $6 and now back to $5.

I think they are in the process of upping the price of drinks on board and will need to match the package with the new prices. Pretty sure this will only be a disadvantage to those that did NOT purchase the package. A can of soda/pop has now gone up to $2.50 (not including the 15% included tip)

I'm not currently on a cruise, but when on the Silhouette transatlantic Dec 1-15 the price of the Dry Creek Vineyard "Old Vines" Zinfandel was listed at $13 on the MDR menu whereas it had previously been listed as $12 (as is listed in lsimon's March 2013 Eclipse menu). I was able to choose it with the premium drink package.

I think they are in the process of upping the price of drinks on board and will need to match the package with the new prices. Pretty sure this will only be a disadvantage to those that did NOT purchase the package. A can of soda/pop has now gone up to $2.50 (not including the 15% included tip)

Wow, that's a 25% increase :eek:.

I'm not currently on a cruise, but when on the Silhouette transatlantic Dec 1-15 the price of the Dry Creek Vineyard "Old Vines" Zinfandel was listed at $13 on the MDR menu whereas it had previously been listed as $12 (as is listed in lsimon's March 2013 Eclipse menu). I was able to choose it with the premium drink package.

Glad to hear it as that is one of my targeted glass of wine with the premium card;).