150 Central Park or Chops - on Allure of the Seas

I have always done Chops, so I know the food is great, but, 150 Central Park sounds good too. I like the MDR for dinners to get to meet others, so, we usually only do a specialty restaurant once during the cruise.

I would like to hear from others on what they would recommend... Chops or 150 Central Park.

Thank you,

I have always done Chops' date=' so I know the food is great, but, 150 Central Park sounds good too. I like the MDR for dinners to get to meet others, so, we usually only do a specialty restaurant once during the cruise.

I would like to hear from others on what they would recommend... Chops or 150 Central Park.

Thank you,[/quote']

You can do Chops on any ship, but 150 Central Park on Oasis class ships. 150 CP is a unique experience with very personal service. You have to really enjoy eating unique foods. I enjoyed it greatly, but it is not for everyone. I would not do Chops on the Oasis, because of the many other choices to pick for, and I like variety.

150 Central Park for sure. Chops is a steak house, and IMO not particularly exceptional, plus you can get a steak anywhere. It's really an outstanding dining experience at 150 Central Park. There are two menus offered during the cruise: One offered the first days, the other offered the next 3 days. If there is something on one of the menus that you can't have (DH has some dietary restrictions), tell the maitre d' when you make your reservation and they will substitute something else.