Voyager kids program questions on Oasis

mtra

We have only ever been on Carnival but trying the Oasis in March. I have a few questions about the 9-11 Voyagers program.

Can my 9 yr old check himself out of the voyager club?

Are there special all night parties or parties until 3a.m. like Carnival?

It says the clubs close from noon -2 and 5-7. Does that mean you just can't pick kids up during that time or is it really closed?

Thanks in advanced!

We have only ever been on Carnival but trying the Oasis in March. I have a few questions about the 9-11 Voyagers program.

Can my 9 yr old check himself out of the voyager club?

Are there special all night parties or parties until 3a.m. like Carnival?

It says the clubs close from noon -2 and 5-7. Does that mean you just can't pick kids up during that time or is it really closed?

Thanks in advanced!

I'll try, although it has been a while since the grandkids were that young. A 9 year old can sign himself out IF you give permission. I think the late night parties run until 2 am and I think it's still $6 per hour after 10. The club is closed from 12-2 and 5-7 which means you need to have your kids with you during that time although some nights they will take them for dinner if you sign up in advance. Not sure how often as we always ate as a family.

On sea days, Adventure Ocean is closed btw noon and 2pm, and 5-7pm.

On port days, AO is open from before the first excursion until 30 minutes after you depart.

There will be the option on 1 or 2 nights to have dinner with AO.. You need to sign him up before hand. (Usually on formal nights.) On those nights, the staff take them from the Windjammer to AO.

Aloha,

John

Both my kids were in he voyagers group in October. They loved it.

You can give him sign out privledges if you want. You can also take away the check out option at anytime if you run into any problems. I gave my two the ability to check out - but normally I picked them up.

AO does close during lunch hour and dinner hour on sea days.

Late night parties are only available I you pay for the option $6 per hour. It didn't seem like that many children stayed during the late night hours on our cruise. At 10 pm there was always a huge line to pick up.