Cocoa Beach Shuttle --poor service

mjonis

I'd seen good reviews from Cocoa Beach Shuttle on here, but the service we got today was atrocious. Flight was delayed, but we were instructed to call when we got our baggage and that they were monitoring the flights (we had confirmed/paid reservations). Well, got luggage at about 8:10. 9:25 they finally arrived to pick us up (what, did they literally send the shuttle from Cocoa Beach to MCO after we called??). It's now 9:50 and we're STILL at the airport picking up more people.

Horrible, IMO.

I guess next time we'll use some other service, or pay the $35 for RCI shuttle service or something.

The extra $15 we saved isn't worth an extra 2 hour wait, IMO.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Forums mobile app

I'd seen good reviews from Cocoa Beach Shuttle on here, but the service we got today was atrocious. Flight was delayed, but we were instructed to call when we got our baggage and that they were monitoring the flights (we had confirmed/paid reservations). Well, got luggage at about 8:10. 9:25 they finally arrived to pick us up (what, did they literally send the shuttle from Cocoa Beach to MCO after we called??). It's now 9:50 and we're STILL at the airport picking up more people.

Horrible, IMO.

I guess next time we'll use some other service, or pay the $35 for RCI shuttle service or something.

The extra $15 we saved isn't worth an extra 2 hour wait, IMO.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Forums mobile app

Sorry you are having trouble....but you said yourself your flight was delayed......by how much?

Surely you did not expect any shuttle service to sit outside the airport just hanging out not knowing when you would arrive.

I used to work for Cocoa beach Shuttle. They have a large fleet of shuttles which constantly run back and forth, airport to beachside. There is a handful of drivers who have been there for years, but the turnover is pretty high. If you came in outside of regular hour (7am-8pm) , they have only one or two drivers. The owner is stark raving mad! He screams over the radio at drivers while customers in vehicle. He made me cringe! Needless to say, I didn't stay too long.

No I didn't expect them to wait. But we called ahead of time to let them know the new time and they said they constantly monitor flights. And to call when we got the bags. I didn't expect almost an hour wait after that and almost 2 hours until we left the airport. There were 7 of us and they picked up 6 more and crammed us into a 9 passenger van.

I called to complain and the manager said he wad happy with their service and so should I. So if you do use them I'd plan on at least 2 hours from the time of arrival intil you leave plus another hour to get to cocoa beach.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Forums mobile app