Divina room service?

MR. MATT

I was wondering about the room service menu while on-board the Divina.

I have been reading a couple post that say the room service on the Divina is very "Limited?" And other post that say their is a "Charge" for room service???

On vacation last year on RCCL my wife was tired and went to bed at 8:00pm a couple night in a row :( so I found myself sitting in the room watching TV and having to have a late night 10pm great steak sandwich delivered to the room those two nights. And I love having bacon & egg delivered to my room in the morning and eating on my deck watching the waves!

Only One WEEK TOOOOOOO Go!

There is a copy of the room service menu on here I did look for it but can't seem to find it. I think you can have a light breakfast in the cabin which is free but all other room service there is a fee. I have had the steak sandwich from RCCL and it was lovely.

Judith

There is a copy of the room service menu on here I did look for it but can't seem to find it. I think you can have a light breakfast in the cabin which is free but all other room service there is a fee. I have had the steak sandwich from RCCL and it was lovely.

Judith

Dang it, living in redneck Wisconsin their is not to many opportunity to have room service, so the two RCCL cruise ships I have been on I felt like a king.

I wonder what the fees are? Has anyone order room service since the Divina has been in the US in the past 1.5 months????

Edited by MR. MATT

Judith

Really? A fee for room service?

Judith

Boy, I have looked all over here and can't find room service menu...

NOW that I know we will be getting charged extra I am just real curious what the prices & selections are going to be?

Room service for breakfast is free wherever you sail but you will not get bacon and eggs on it, just continental. The room service menu is very limited. It has a few salads, sandwiches, soup, fruit and a few desserts. It is more for a light meal/snack than a replacement for dinner. On sailings not out of the US, you pay per item ordered. On US sailings I believe it is free, but carries a delivery charge during very late hours. You can also have pizza delivered. I don't know if that is free or chargeable on US sailings.

Room service for breakfast is free wherever you sail but you will not get bacon and eggs on it, just continental. The room service menu is very limited. It has a few salads, sandwiches, soup, fruit and a few desserts. It is more for a light meal/snack than a replacement for dinner. On sailings not out of the US, you pay per item ordered. On US sailings I believe it is free, but carries a delivery charge during very late hours. You can also have pizza delivered. I don't know if that is free or chargeable on US sailings.

This makes more sense.

For MSC,

Does the room service fee after 11 pm also apply to Yacht Club ?

SAL

Hi Sal,

The room service fee does not apply in the Yacht Club - the Butlers and Concierge are available 24-hours a day to see that your needs are met and exceeded.

Regards,

On voyages departing from a US port, there is no charge for menu items; however, a small late delivery charge usually applies after 11:00pm

Regards,

Hi MSC US

Can you elaborate on this in respect of the Rio to Miami repo cruise? As the ship will be departing from So Am to North America will there be a change in charges? Or will standard existing charges apply as current for the Divina?