Imagination or Inspiration

cruzn fun

Imagination is a year older than Inspiration, but both were dry docked in the fall (Sept and Nov respectively). Plus, they are sister ships. If you are trying to decide which one to cruise on, I would suggest picking the itinerary (which will be similar - but different days of the week) that best meets your needs.

Bob

Imagination is a year older than Inspiration, but both were dry docked in the fall (Sept and Nov respectively). Plus, they are sister ships. If you are trying to decide which one to cruise on, I would suggest picking the itinerary (which will be similar - but different days of the week) that best meets your needs.

Bob

Hi Bob, I have also cruised many times on West Coast / Mexico( I live in So Cal) as I do not like to fly. I have decided that there are so many places to see that I must fly. I am booked on 2 Caribbean cruises this year and also went last year. I went on Inspiration 2 years ago. This is a gift from my sis for my bday so most important is our time together as we have been to these ports many many times. I appreciate your help as I was not sure which ship had the most recent upgrade.

Cheers

Tami :p

Both are doing the same 3day/4day itin. 3 day goes to Ensenada and a sea day. 4day goes to Catalina & Ensenada and has a sea day. Depending on the ship and captain you might do circles on your sea day or just park off of one of the Channel Islands.

Inspiration is doing a Mon/Fri schedule and the Imagination will be doing Sun/Thurs. Going on the Imagination on her first cruise out of Long Beach then going on the Inspiration a few weeks later.

By (mid) February both ships should have the new menus.

Bob

Hey Bob!

Which Imagination cruise are you taking? We (Rosefloater) are on the 1/26 sailing.

ETA-nvm you're on the wrong sailing :)

Edited by SadieN