Royal Balcony Questions

bjtomko

I've cruised on the Regal last month and loved it. Those of you who have been on the Royal & Regal will I like the Royal as much?

Your comments would be appreciated. I'm looking at a 10 day cruise on the Royal. Thanks!

Good question Lindy, I was also on Regal and liked it so much, but it was a 3 day and not long enough. That is why we booked the 10 day Southern Caribbean (11/20) for our anniversary. Can't come soon enough! I got a great deal (if you are interested, lol :)) I think it should be just as good, as the ships are almost identical.

Good question Lindy, I was also on Regal and liked it so much, but it was a 3 day and not long enough. That is why we booked the 10 day Southern Caribbean (11/20) for our anniversary. Can't come soon enough! I got a great deal (if you are interested, lol :)) I think it should be just as good, as the ships are almost identical.

We are looking at Christmas cruises & the Royal 10 day fits the budget better than the 14 day on the Regal plus it comes back to Ft L so it's a back to back. I'm just afraid I will be happier on the Regal which was wonderful and the food & entertainment great. Maybe the price will come down.

Thanks -hope you write a review!

Thanks so much for the quick reply. Beautiful photos. Really explained the overhang. It doesn't look too be a dealbraker!

Definitely not a deal-breaker for us. We were just in L110 on the Royal and loved it. The overhang would only be an issue if you wanted to look straight up at the sky. We liked it as we never had rain on our balcony unlike the lower decks (it rained a couple of times on our cruise, nothing major, and our balcony stayed dry).