Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza - FFL

MEOWSMURPHY

I'm hoping some of my CC friends will be able to help me.. Several years ago we stayed at a hotel in FFL and around the corner about a block and 1/2 away was a pizza shop ( Anthony's) that we had been directed to. This hotel was somewhere near or on Federal Highway I believe. It was a highrise hotel and that is all I remember about it. I know it isn't much to go on but I'm hoping someone local will be able to tell me the name of the hotel. We find ourselves sailing out of FLL again and would love to go back to this pizza place. Thanks for any help you could give me.

Emmy

I'm hoping some of my CC friends will be able to help me.. Several years ago we stayed at a hotel in FFL and around the corner about a block and 1/2 away was a pizza shop ( Anthony's) that we had been directed to. This hotel was somewhere near or on Federal Highway I believe. It was a highrise hotel and that is all I remember about it. I know it isn't much to go on but I'm hoping someone local will be able to tell me the name of the hotel. We find ourselves sailing out of FLL again and would love to go back to this pizza place. Thanks for any help you could give me.

Emmy

A simple Google search found this for Anthony's Pizza.

2203 S Federal Hwy

Fort Lauderdale

(954) 462-5555

Isn't it funny what we look forward to on our cruises, :p

Hubby and I also have our favorite pizza place and water side restaurant. For Christmas this year I received a small notebook especially designed to write/critique places that we eat. It has space for the restaurant info, what you ordered and other things. This is going to make my life much easier .