Does everyone upgrade to the Premium package?

meatloafsfan

If you are a drinker especially with wine then it makes perfect sense to upgrade to the premium from the classic. With the premium they allow you to pay the difference in price if the glass of wine is a dollar or two or more above the credit per drink you get. It you really are into the higher quality wines it is well worth the premium. You are kind of trapped into the lower end drinks with the classic. Under the 123 promo it is so worth it to pay the difference in price to upgrade if you drink martini's and the fancy drinks as well as wine. My group is going on a 18 night cruise in February on the Solstice and we have the 123 promo and all got the drink package. We all upgraded in advance with our travel agent to the premium from the classic for about $200 each. We are all high end drinkers and it was a no brainer for our group on a 18 night cruise. :)

I will try to keep a look out when I'm on my cruise. Believe me, if they have it, I'll be drinking it.... OFTEN! :D

The question was asked recently in another thread and it was confirmed that Strongbow is available for classic package customers.