Quick RC Quiz ;-) Can I buy a crate of water from Cape Liberty?

PixieX

Hello all :-)

We're just finishing our packing ready to set off for NY at 4 am :eek: for a few nights in the City before boarding - have just received e-mail confirmation that I can take a crate of bottled water onto the ship for medical reasons.

Do you know if I can buy a crate actually near the embarkation point or would I have to drag one from Manhattan?

cheers

P

Ooh - I don't know - I was just thinking a pack of water bottles that you can buy at Costco or similar.

I have seen other posters mention a crate of water so I thought it might be "a thing" in the US. :confused:

Over here in the UK, you can buy packs of 12 x 2 litre bottles.

If you mean by case then I would wait and buy once in jersey. Almost every gas station with a convinence store would have it. Plus there is a big shopping area right before you turn on the road that takes you to the pier. I'm sure it will also be cheaper in nj as well.

Ooh - I don't know - I was just thinking a pack of water bottles that you can buy at Costco or similar.

I have seen other posters mention a crate of water so I thought it might be "a thing" in the US. :confused:

Over here in the UK, you can buy packs of 12 x 2 litre bottles.

Ahh a case. Oh the difference in the English language a bit of water makes.:) if you are taking a cab to the pier ask the cab driver to stop someplace on the way. No sense lugging it around more than you need to.

Edited by Ourusualbeach