Bingo

scrapycruiser

What is bingo like on the Royal ? Do they use those electronic cards ? I hope not.

How much to play ? I used to enjoy playing on Disney & RCCL but they now use the electronic cards. Really takes the fun out of it ! Plus it's gotten ridiculously expensive ! Hope it's more reasonable on Princess.

What is bingo like on the Royal ? Do they use those electronic cards ? I hope not.

How much to play ? I used to enjoy playing on Disney & RCCL but they now use the electronic cards. Really takes the fun out of it ! Plus it's gotten ridiculously expensive ! Hope it's more reasonable on Princess.

on the Ruby Christmas cruise bingo was $20-$40 depending on how many cards you purchased. They use paper cards, but they use the computer instead of real balls; and verification is made by using the number in the free space on the card.

I mention the free space because I saw a lady disqualified from a $1500 jackpot on Carnival because she had torn out the free space (these were punch cards; Princess uses the type requiring a dauber(sp?). I saw her later crying and yelling at the purser staff...but everyone had been warned not to tear anything on the card.

Bingo on a cruise ship is nothing but a ripoff. Don't waste your time and money.

maybe...but since i won the jackpot on our celebrity cruise and won four times on our HAL cruise i figure i am kind of free rolling.

besides that my wife likes it and i usually make up for it at the poker table - maybe i will see you there and you can help me pay for my bingo?

I mean you are supposed to do things you like on a cruise, correct?

Edited by alexspepa