Hawaii cruise

suziecruise68

We did this cruise last January on the Splendor out of Long Beach, CA. for 15 days. I believe it is the Miracle there now. Is this the ship you are going on?

We absolutely loved this cruise, but we LOVE sea days. It was chilly early in the morning and late at night if you were outside on deck, so bring a jacket. During the day, most of the time everyone was out on deck in bathing suits. We had two days of light rain, but that did not ruin any fun at all.

If you have any specific questions, ask away. The Miracle is a little smaller than the Splendor, but still a great ship.:o

My wife and I are booked on the 2015 January Hawaii cruise and we cant wait. We read the sea days can be a little rough but most people have good things to say. We are going in January cause its a good time to see whales.

Oh gosh. I forgot about this. The whales are AMAZING.

We sailed one April, and even then, the weather was a little coller than what I was expecting. I wish I had a cardigan or light jacket.

The seas were rough visually, but the ship handled it well. Would have never known if we didn't look out.

We loved the days at sea, never felt trapped, felt we had plenty to do, or nothing if we chose.

You'll save a lot of money if you know how to drive on the right, and have a car hired in each port.

Hi, just been looking at January 2015 hawaii cruise. Being from UK I wonder if anyone can let me know what weather is like at sea. As there are a lot of days at sea this would be s big factor in deciding on this one. Thanks guys .

We went on the Splendor to Hawaii in January. There were a couple of days of rough seas on the way over. A production show had to be cancelled 2 nights in a row as the rough seas made it too dangerous for the dancers to preformed. We did not. G. Et seasick. The first 2 days and the last 2 days were a little chilly. The roof remained closed over the main pool so people were using the loungers there. The Serenity deck was way too windy and cool to use during those 4 days. We were in CA a week before the trip and they were experiencing the coldest temps for that time of year in almost 20 years so I expect your weather might be warmer than ours was.

We knew January weather would be a gamble for a few of the days, but. We wanted to see the whales. We went with the pacific whale watch and it was awesome. On each island we rented a car and took our GPS. We had no problem getting to many different places. If you are going to Pearl Harbor independently, get your ticket online in advance. There is no cost for the ticket, but a small convince fee for getting it in advance. Since they have started doing this, it is much harder to get walk-up tickets.

have fun"

Hi, just been looking at January 2015 hawaii cruise. Being from UK I wonder if anyone can let me know what weather is like at sea. As there are a lot of days at sea this would be s big factor in deciding on this one. Thanks guys .

We had a half day of bad weather (major storm) in Honolulu. All the luaus were cancelled. The rest of the days we had great weather.

We went on the Miracle out of Long Beach this past April. I was sick the first day due to rough seas. Weather was very cool but warmed up the closer you got to Hawaii. The ship returned to Vancouver and the 5 day return was very cold. Had to buy warmer clothes in order to use our balcony.

We went on the Miracle out of Long Beach this past April. I was sick the first day due to rough seas. Weather was very cool but warmed up the closer you got to Hawaii. The ship returned to Vancouver and the 5 day return was very cold. Had to buy warmer clothes in order to use our balcony.

I would take that weather over what I am in right now. -25 wind chill factor.

We picked January cause of the whales. What did you decide OP? Fall may be a bit warmer. But we like to go in the winter to get away from the cold. It has to be warmer there then -25

We didn't think of whales when we booked, and saw plenty of them in Maui when we were there one April.