On Dream Can you take Elevator To Serenity?

JustCruiseMe

My sister and I just got off of the Dream in December. There was an elevator taking you to the 12th floor, but you had to climb one short flight of stairs to the 14th floor where Serenity is found. (They skip the 13th floor like many hotels.)

Hope you have a great time on the Dream. We did!

Edited by goboIL

If there is we didnt see it two weeks ago. DW had sprained a knee and we had to walk up one flight all week.

Its been a couple years since I was on the Dream, but I believe there is an elevator that goes down one floor from the forward part of Serenity to the Spa deck. Then you walk through the Spa area and catch the regular elevators to all floors.

As I recall, you can take the forward set of elevators up to deck 12, go past the gym and spa desk and take the elevator used by the spa to deck 15. It's between the Thallasso Pool and the steam room. At one time you did not need a spa access to reach the elevator, as this connects tot eh gym and public spaces. I used to dash up the stairs from the cabin on deck 11 tothe Serenity deck "racing" DW and SIL who liked to ride. This is NOT a large elevator and is used primarily by pax in the SPA cabins. You can access it via deck 11 by going all the way forward down a cabin corridor and turning as if you were headign out to the "secret deck".

Its been a couple years since I was on the Dream, but I believe there is an elevator that goes down one floor from the forward part of Serenity to the Spa deck. Then you walk through the Spa area and catch the regular elevators to all floors.

DITTO. I'm pretty sure that's correct. I always used to walk up that last deck, and the lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) showed me the "easy way" to get up there. ;)

"SKY"

If you look at a plan of Deck 11/Panorama, you'll see one teeny little elevator in the center, almost at the very front of the ship.

It goes to Decks 12, 14, & 15.

The pulsing info dot on Carnival's interactive plan of Deck 12 covers the elevator up.

Look at Decks 14 & 15 and you'll see it there too.

cruisedeckplans dot com has really great, clear printable deck plans.