Confused....

happy cruzin

We are going on the Miracle in February and I keep reading about Carnival's "early check-in" on the Queen Mary. Is that everyone - or just those staying on the Queen Mary?? :confused:

We are staying at the port - but not on the Queen Mary....so I am just trying to figure out how it works! :cool:

Thanks.

If you get there early enough they will send you to the back of the Queen mary to check in.

Huh...who knew??!?!?

In all of our cruises we have never checked in "off-site". How early are we talking?? We typically get to the ports by 10 - are we likely to be sent to the Queen Mary??

Huh...who knew??!?!?

In all of our cruises we have never checked in "off-site". How early are we talking?? We typically get to the ports by 10 - are we likely to be sent to the Queen Mary??

That's where I was sent when I got there around 10:30. My friends told me to expect it as they've done it twice. Probably just depends on how fast they can get people off the ship and through customs and they can open the dome for arrivals.

Edited by vwrestler171

That's where I was sent when I got there around 10:30. My friends told me to expect it as they've done it twice. Probably just depends on how fast they can get people off the ship and through customs and they can open the dome for arrivals.

Thanks for the info!

Edited by happy cruzin

Yes, your check in starts on the Queen Mary , then proceed over to the building that used to house the Spruce Goose. The parking garage is the place to take your luggage and check it in with the porters. They start boarding around 11-11:30. It is quite a walk from inside the building to the ship. Have a great cruise.:) The part to start at the Queen Mary opens at 9 am

Edited by USNUZULOOSE