Roll Call: MSC Lirica 12NOV or 23NOV

nitnyleo

Any gay dudes booked on either the eastern Med cruise from Genoa on 12NOV2005 or the transatlantic from Genoa on 23NOV2005?

Doesn't matter if you're not pretty.....I'll be sailing solo and would like some companionship at the pool bar.

ciao

You must write about the trip...if it wasn't for the Atlantis trip in October I would join you. But I want to get an idea of whether it pays to consider MSC for next summer in the Med.......so review everything and whether there is a gay friendly environment.

I do suspect that you have taken a fancy to me. No one has called me "sweetie" since I was a child, sitting on my mother's knee. I can still feel the cool breeze under the magnolia....I digress.................

I'll be happy to post a review.....but, this will only be my fifth cruise (Universe Exployer (underrated), Celebrity (overrated) and 2 on NCL). As for the gay aspect, unless I'm with some flamboyant queens, nobody will know; my 1st impression is that I'm straight, except for those who catch me scopin' their crotch.:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Your posts and responses are so different in flavour I cannot paint a picture in my mind you your true personality.....very interesting...very interesting indeed.

Wish I was going on MSC...but the aradiance of the Seas beckons me...so off to Atlantis I go......lets see, spit shined boots, European cut dark suit, jeans, feathers...white of course, and tons of hair care products for my buzz cut......hey, I can pretend cant I? :^)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived