Anyone done a land or land and sea tour since the big storm?

rucheleh

I am signed up to do Spencer's land and sea tour next week in St. Lucia. I know that everything is open except for the waterfall, but has anyone actually done a land tour since the big Christmas storm? Are the roads, scenery, beaches, etc. a mess or does it all look fine now? We're debating about switching to a sea only tour. Thanks so much!

I am signed up to do Spencer's land and sea tour next week in St. Lucia. I know that everything is open except for the waterfall, but has anyone actually done a land tour since the big Christmas storm? Are the roads, scenery, beaches, etc. a mess or does it all look fine now? We're debating about switching to a sea only tour. Thanks so much!

I too am curious.

We were in St. Lucia on the NCL Breakaway last week and did a Land and Sea excursion on Jan 11th. There definitely was evidence of mud and rock slides at several points along the way but the road from Castries had been cleared and we had no trouble at all. We went to the waterfall, the volcano/hot springs area and passed by a few beaches as we came back on the catamaran...all of them appeared to be open and fine. Some of the members of our group did the hike between the Pitons and didn't mention anything about the problems with the path so I assume it was okay.