Navigator of the Seas

Just wondering if anyone has the daily compasses for a December sailing of NAS. I understand that the ship is in dry dock right now and will be back up and running again for the Feb 9th sailing (which I am booked on)...

Really interested in knowing about the entertainment that might be scheduled for that timeframe... also about Chop's is it worth the extra $30 per person?

Compasses would be great.. but any info on the NAS would be good too...

Just wondering if anyone has the daily compasses for a December sailing of NAS. I understand that the ship is in dry dock right now and will be back up and running again for the Feb 9th sailing (which I am booked on)...

Really interested in knowing about the entertainment that might be scheduled for that timeframe... also about Chop's is it worth the extra $30 per person?

Compasses would be great.. but any info on the NAS would be good too...

Get the entertainment lineup by sending a request to [noparse]web_reservations@rccl.com[/noparse].

Edited by clarea

My scanner is broken but I have all 9-copies of the Dec 12-21, 2013 sailing on The Serenade of the Seas. I hope this gives you an idea

The Production Shows featuring the RCL singers and dancers were the same ones I saw on the Navigator during our B2B Dec 2012.

1. Day 1 - Welcome Aboard Show starring the comedy of Tom McTigue. Also Featuring the Royal Caribbean Singers and Dances and the Serenade of the Seas Orchestra.
  2. Day 2 - Horizon. "Taking you on a musical journey to the wrold of Motown.
  3. Day 3 - Randy Cabral "Juggler with a difference."
  4. Tage 4 - Stage to Screen. West End & Broadway Musicals
  5. Day 5 - Donovan & Rebecca 3 times Guiness Record Holding acrobatic and musical act.
  6. Day 6 - Bobby Arvon "piano player as heard on RV's Happy Days
  7. Day 7 - RCL Singers and Dancers in VIBE*OLOGY. Featuring songs from the 60s to 90s.
  8. Day 8 - Zoe tyler "The UK's top Tv voice coach and top vocalists"
  9. Day 9 - Comedy of Al Ducharme.

The price went up at Chop's when we were on Oasis last month to $35. The food is great and the appetizer's are excellent. However, Giovanni's is $20 and they have a delicious steak that is as good as the one at Chop's. In fact, Chop's has starting to charge EXTRA for the Porterhouse and a couple of other bigger steaks, in addition to the cover charge.

We will be onboard on 2/23 and are looking forward to seeing 'our' ship!

We're headed over to MSY next weekend for the Serenade, in your neck of the woods.