Decisions, Decisions.. Fascination vs Dream

Sammycupcaker

I have been on the Elation, Glory and Magic. Booking a room for 5 ( I know it will be tight). Trying to decide which ship is the better fit.

We have 3 daughters ages 9,7,4 as well as myself and DH.

The fascination is about $200 less (total) for the 7 nights.

Both are OV rooms.

Does anyone have any experience on both? Is the Fascination rundown?

We are going end of April, beginning of May. I hope they have the old menu still on whichever ship we end up on.

Thanks!

The Dream has the ocean views for 5 people. That's your best bet for a cabin.

The Deluxe OV's have those double bathrooms as well which would be great with 3 girls. I would take the Dream, I would think the kids would like the bigger ship as well.

We've been on both and I would choose the Dream! The dream is quickly becoming my favorite ship, so I guess I'm a bit partial. We will be sailing again for the 3rd time in April. I do book cloud 9 spa staterooms though. I don't think they offer those for 5 people, but if you like that kind of thing they do offer day passes to get your feet wet with all it has to offer. Ahh, it's amazing!

While I love the Fantasy Class ships (Fascination is one), the OV rooms do not compare in size to other Carnival ships. They are more comparable to the size of an Inside … only with a window. They do not have the couch (as other OV's have) nor the space that adds to the room.

The Deluxe Ocean Views on the Dream are built really for a family such as yours. They offer sleeping for up to five, with a couch (and the space that adds) as well as two washrooms (with a shower in one and shower/tub in the other).

Whichever you choose … hope you enjoy your family cruise! :)

I don't mean to come off rude, but I don't even understand how you could ask or compare the two (especially with putting 5 in a room with the dream having the deluxe ocean views as an option.) The choice is totally obvious to me. :) HAve a blast either way though.