Need Suggestions for a good boat excursion w/ drinks in Cozumel

Cruisn4jewels

My DH and I will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary and my 50th bday on our April cruise and we'll have 3 other couples with us. On past bday cruises we've always just hit Senor Frogs to drink expensive shots made from cheap booze :D (and we've always had a great time) but this time I wanted to try something different.

Are there any good boat excursions that end up at a beach or tiki bar type place? We're looking for a party type atmosphere.

Any help or suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks

You should definitely look into going on the Fury Catamarans!! It's a big catamarans that takes you snorkeling at a great reef and when the snorkeling is over the party begins :) You'll sail to a private beach and spend about an hour there. It's absolutely beautiful!!! And the best part is that there is free beers and margaritas :D On the way back to the ship everyone is dancing and the crew is great at getting the party started. I'm pretty sure you can book this tour thru your cruise ship and it was for sure a great time when we went!! A have to do tour in Cozumel!!!