Sovereign - Royal Suite

Has anyone stayed in the Royal Suite on Sovereign orf the Seas? I was wondering if anyone could describe the suite. My parents booked this for next April. Since they think this will be their last cruise, they wanted to do it big! We want this to be really special for them, so does anyone know the perks that will be in the suite - champagne, wine, etc? There are12 more of us going, so we are trying to decide if we should stay on their balcony for sail away, or go someplace else. We were wondering whether you can order some type of cheese and crackers from room service that early (sail away). We have early seating for dinner, so don't want to eat a lot. Thanks!

We will be in the royal suite on the Enchantment 8/21 to Canada. I can post when we return of what we received if anything. Not sure if that will help you or not since you'll be on a different ship.

Patty

I believe you can order cheese/crackers ahead of time to have in their suite upon arrival. You can do that right online on their website. Can't remember the cost but it's on the site.

Patty

Archived