Promenade Rooms & Panoramic Rooms

Bronx12

This may seem like a silly question, but, we were looking to book a Promenade room on Liberty of The Seas, Nov 17/14, and it says this category of cabins are sold out, I called Royal Caribbean and they said that a group booked them all. We are also looking at booking a Panoramic room on Legend of The Seas,

Nov 3/14, and it says the same as Liberty, called RCCL, and I got the same answer as for the Promenade rooms on Liberty. Does this mean that travel agencies have booked these rooms or are the rooms legitimately sold out? I look forward to your answers. Thanks!:confused:

Very interesting.

Our cruise for this Sept. has been showing no promenade rooms available for several months. Within the last week or 2 these rooms have opened up. I was wondering why and had come to my own conclusion that a group booking or agency booking had been cancelled.

Travel agencies reserve cabins in hopes of using them for an upcoming group cruise they might have. Then after a certain date if the agency hasn't sold them they are released back to the cruise line. Just keep checking back in hopes that some one releases one or two.

Usually the rooms will open up. TA's grab them quick as many clients want them. When they don't get them sold they must return them to the cruise line...that is when you will see them. Usually around final payment time. Have had 2 by watching and switching up when available.

We just reserved a Panoramic cabin on Vision by watching the RC website. Our TA told us the rooms were not available on Thursday....and then Friday we tried booking via the website and one came up. So we were able to book it by just checking back often.