New to MSC: questions about water and website

jeanico

Hello fellow cruisers! My husband, adult daughter and I will be cruising on the Preziosa in June and, being new to MSC, I have a few questions I am hoping some seasoned MSC cruisers may be able to answer. Thanks in advance for your help, and Happy New Year to all! :)

1) Embarkation is in Venice. May I bring cans of our favorite mineral water onboard with us to enjoy in our cabin throughout the cruise, or is this a forbidden practice on MSC?

2) I have pulled up my reservation on MSC's website, but cannot find an area where I can specify preferences such as bed configuration in our stateroom or table size preference, or even what the dinner times are. Am I missing something, or is this normal?

Thanks again!

Nicole

Hi.

We'll be doing this cruise too but boarding on May 31st.

I think you can't take any beverages onboard.

Regarding your 2nd question I don't known. We chose our dinning time when booking through an online agent.

Have a nice cruise.

Hello fellow cruisers! My husband, adult daughter and I will be cruising on the Preziosa in June and, being new to MSC, I have a few questions I am hoping some seasoned MSC cruisers may be able to answer. Thanks in advance for your help, and Happy New Year to all! :)

1) Embarkation is in Venice. May I bring cans of our favorite mineral water onboard with us to enjoy in our cabin throughout the cruise, or is this a forbidden practice on MSC?

2) I have pulled up my reservation on MSC's website, but cannot find an area where I can specify preferences such as bed configuration in our stateroom or table size preference, or even what the dinner times are. Am I missing something, or is this normal?

Thanks again!

Nicole

Hi jeanico.

MSC say no food or drink to be taken onboard. In reality, some people have got some onboard so you could try your luck!

As for bed configuration and dining, depends on how you booked. If through MSC then they should have asked at booking, if not your TA should have asked.