Finally booked

DaisyUK

with Oceania for the first time. Oceania Suite on the Riviera, but don't know which one yet.

I've been looking at dining options - and cannot find which restaurants are open for breakfast and dinner. Presumably the GDR, although I cannot find menus. Are any of the other restaurants open for breakfast and lunch?

with Oceania for the first time. Oceania Suite on the Riviera, but don't know which one yet.

I've been looking at dining options - and cannot find which restaurants are open for breakfast and dinner. Presumably the GDR, although I cannot find menus. Are any of the other restaurants open for breakfast and lunch?

The Terrace Cafe and Grand Dining Room are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The specialty restaurants are only open for dinner. The Waves snack bar is open for lunch till 4 pm. I believe you can now get breakfast there as well.

Have you visited the Oceania website. There is a lot of info there. Sign up for "already booked". In answer to your questions:

Breakfast

Main Dining Room

Terrace Café

Waves Grill

Dinner

Any of the 4 Specialty restaurants

Grand Dining Room

Terrace Café

Lunch also Grand Dining Room Terrace Café

Waves Grill.

What are the hours for breakfast in WG and what do they serve? Is this something new for WG?

Thanks, Billie

Not sure what time they open but the shut down around 11am

They serve made to order eggs, baco, sausage, tomatoe, potato, muffins, croissants, bagels, English muffins, cereal, fruit, selected meats.., muesli, oatmeal,.a much scaled down version of the Terrace but still a good choice. They have been doing this on Riviera for the last 2 years on Carrib sailings.