John Smith Bay to St. George by bus?

mcbutter

Thank you nj! Do you know what bus to take from Church Bay to John Smith Bay?

Take the #7 bus from Church Bay toward Hamilton, and then transfer to the #1 bus. As I recall (and someone please correct me if I'm wrong) you can transfer from the #7 to the #1 at the hospital bus stop, which just outside the center of Hamilton, rather than taking the #7 all the way to the bus terminal and transferring there. It will save about 10 or 15 minutes of travel time to do the transfer at the hospital. Just keep in mind that you have to take a #1 that is going outbound from Hamilton...in other words in the opposite direction from the #7 you were on, which was heading inbound to Hamilton.

Take the #7 bus from Church Bay toward Hamilton, and then transfer to the #1 bus. As I recall (and someone please correct me if I'm wrong) you can transfer from the #7 to the #1 at the hospital bus stop, which just outside the center of Hamilton, rather than taking the #7 all the way to the bus terminal and transferring there. It will save about 10 or 15 minutes of travel time to do the transfer at the hospital. Just keep in mind that you have to take a #1 that is going outbound from Hamilton...in other words in the opposite direction from the #7 you were on, which was heading inbound to Hamilton.

Yes, you'll be taking a left on Point Finger Rd heading towards the hospital. When you get on that street press stop, or just ask the bus driver you need to transfer to the #1 when you get on the bus. Depending on the time of day you may wait some for a #1. When at John Smith's walk up and enjoy some good fresh cooked food off the food truck there!!