Up Up and Away !!

smwc71alum

Called Professional Parasailing in Grand Caymens before the holidays...for a Parasailing Excursion the last week of January...sailing on the Magic. At that time they said to call back two weeks before the cruise. Just called and they said to call the day of arrival....I am worred !!! This is the only thing that my husband said he wants to do....we are doing "Bar Hop" in

Cozmel and AI in Jamacia.......Please let me know what I should do...Call Back again...maybe get someone different. Please Help and share your experencies.:confused:

I'd call back and tell them you want to CONFIRM it....it may be they just aren't busy, so they know you won't have a problem, (but YOU don't know that!) There are probably other companies who do parasailing...we saw folks up in the air the entire time we were there!

I'd call back and tell them you want to CONFIRM it....it may be they just aren't busy, so they know you won't have a problem, (but YOU don't know that!) There are probably other companies who do parasailing...we saw folks up in the air the entire time we were there!

Thanks so much....I appreicate the advice.

DH and I were in GC last August and went parasailing. We had a price reduction that resulted in an on-board credit so we booked through Carnival (first time booking anything through the cruise line). The company that they use is Blue Water Beach and I would HIGHLY recommend them!!! They were extremely professional and went above and beyond accommodating us. Unfortunately, it was windy that day and the motion from the parasailing made me sick. They recognized immediately what was going on and did everything that they could to help. You won't be sorry if you book with them. Here is a link to their website: http://bwbcayman.com

Hope you enjoy your adventure!