Discounts??

glm7777

Hi all, we are booked on the Dawn May 23rd sailing. As it gets closer to the time that our final payment is due, I'm getting nervous about the cost. Does anyone have any ideas about discounts that might be available? Someone mentioned AARP and I am a member so should I call NCL and ask about a discount? Any other ideas to save a bit of money? We aren't planning on doing any pricey excursions and we don't really drink but any little bit helps - especially since my DD is getting married this year also! It's going to be a great year!

Unless the AARP is listed on that cruise, you would have had to book 9mo out to get that discount....sometimes they run a special where they have the AARP discount on select cruises closer than 9mo out.

The best thing I can recommend is watch the prices and see if they drop. Usually they start to drop about 6wks out. There are sites on the net that will send you an email if the price goes down below your preset price..I have used them before