Baby's First Cruise! My Liberty Photo Review #2

Chrystal, these photos are marvelous. My favorites are your family at the church and the one of you holding Isaac up in the air on the beach. A professional photographer could not have done better.

Thanks for the Babybanz recommendation. Not sure if my 5 month old is big enough for them yet, but I will definitely check them out.

Edited by mconthehighseas

Just waiting for the next cruise! Had to canx for this year.

That is a handsome little dude yall got! :cool:

Thank you! Sorry you had to cancel but at least it's nice to have a cruise to look forward to. :)

Chrystal, these photos are marvelous. My favorites are your family at the church and the one of you holding Isaac up in the air on the beach. A professional photographer could not have done better.

Thanks for the Babybanz recommendation. Not sure if my 5 month old is big enough for them yet, but I will definitely check them out.

Thank you so much! I got those pair of Babybanz for Isaac when he was 5 months old and they fit okay. The strap is adjustable :cool:

Hi Chrystal

Have enjoyed reading your reviews. Can't wait to read the rest. I think you are on the Quantum with us. Hope you are bring the baby. He is just so darn cute.

Hi Judi! Thank you! Yup, that's the sailing! We're bringing Isaac and Mom, hoping some more family members join us too. :)

Your son is adorable!

We are planning our first RCCL cruise for next year.

We also started taking our young on vacations at a youn age.

I will have to go back to read your Allure cruise because that is the boat I want to do next year or maybe the Oasis!

Great reveiw!

I am loving your RCCL review! Also, you have a beautiful family and your little one is too cute for words!

Thank you, you're too kind!

Your son is adorable!

We are planning our first RCCL cruise for next year.

We also started taking our young on vacations at a youn age.

I will have to go back to read your Allure cruise because that is the boat I want to do next year or maybe the Oasis!

Great reveiw!

Thank you! We're really enjoying traveling with our little guy. Already planning our 2015 and 2016 cruises :) Great choice on the Allure, that's truly a wonderful ship. We hope to sail her again in the future with Isaac in tow.

Our next stop was my absolute favorite- combine great food with a great view and I'm a happy camper!

We had lunch at

Playa Bonita. It's a casual bar/restaurant perched high above the beach. Absolutely beautiful. you drive up, it doesn't look like much. Once you walk to the entrance, you're greeted by the most incredible view:

IMG_3774_zps5e7d4265.jpg

We were some of the first guests and were able to choose the best table in the house:

IMG_3770_zpsf5588556.jpg

The last week it's been nasty here in Jersey with the snow and cold weather. I just come to this thread and look at Chrystal's pics and dream of warm weather, nice beaches, and a tropical drink. Thanks again Chrystal, this thread is a nice escape. :D

Oh what a great Review. Great pictures.

Very interesting for me, we cruise in October the first time with our babygirl. She will be 9month in Oct.

Thank you! Congratulations on your baby girl, and happy cruising! It's a different kind of vacation but still a lot of fun :)

Another awesome review Chrystal!! And how cute is Isaac? Awwww

haha! Thank you! I'm planning his 1st birthday party right now...I can't believe how quickly time is going by

The last week it's been nasty here in Jersey with the snow and cold weather. I just come to this thread and look at Chrystal's pics and dream of warm weather, nice beaches, and a tropical drink. Thanks again Chrystal, this thread is a nice escape. :D

I'm happy to provide you with an escape. This weather has been crazy! I apologize for the delay with my posts. First bad weather, and then I caught a cold. Fun times!

I'm sorry I don't have any photos of the menu...we were so hungry that we ordered pretty quickly.

IMG_3802_zpsc4c714f6.jpg

We were given chips and pico de gallo, on the house. They were made fresh and soooo good!

IMG_3814_zpsb02f4e58.jpg

Wes ordered their grilled chicken and french fries. Mom, Aunt Avis, and I ordered the whole fried fish. In hindsight, we would have been fine if we all shared one fish. They were huge! Delicious though. Mom had nachos as an appetizer, and Aunt Avis had cheese quesadillas. I tried the chicken tortilla soup, and had a mango margarita. Yeah....that margarita was the SMALL version. We saw the large at a couple tables...3-4 people could share that one, lol! Isaac had his usual....

IMG_3807_zpsa3bf1abc.jpg

Everything was yummy except for the soup- don't order that one. If we're ever fortunate enough to visit Playa Bonita again, I would order the nachos, a whole fried fish to share, and that margarita.

IMG_3811_zpsf87241f5.jpg

IMG_3816_zps2aa255c2.jpg?t=1391814664

IMG_3822_zpsa9fc7b7d.jpg

IMG_3824_zps069ccda7.jpg

IMG_3827_zpsc41793a7.jpg