On-board accounts

oneboysmom

Hi, I am travelling with my parents, brother and son. We have 2 cabins, on record, it shows that my Dad's wife and I are sharing a cabin and the 3 boys will be sharing a cabin. But in reality, sleeping arrangements will be my son and I in the same room and the other's in the other room.

So, my question is....for our onboard accounts, my Son and I will be together as cash payment upfront, whereas the others will be on credit card. Am I going to be able to set this up? And for room keys, will we be able to get room keys for each others room?

Hope this isn't too confusing :confused:

I'll explain why we've set the rooms up as such. My dad and brother aren't drinkers, whereas my step-mom and I want to partake in the cheers program. So monetary wise, it makes much more sense to have it set-up this way.

Thanks for all your help!!

We have done this on past cruises. Hasn't been any problems. When you check in at the counter on cruise day they will take care of different accounts for you. Once on the ship, it's been our experience that you can put whoever you want in each room, each day. That's pretty much up to you.

Hope you have a great cruise!