Table for 4 - how difficult to get?

Hi. We are taking a cruise next April and would like a table for 4. My last cruise I booked through an agent and we were able to get that type of table. I booked this cruise directly w/RCCL. Do I call them and request it? I read on here to check your table when you get on board. I just wanted to know if there were any other suggestions. Thanks in advance.

I would call RCCL and make sure there is a notation on your reservation that you requested a table for four. I think they are pretty common so you shouldn't have a problem getting what you asked for; when you get on the ship, be sure to check out your table. The head waiter will do all he can to accommodate your request!

Why only four? We always ask for the largest table we can get as we enjoy meeting new people. The best part of the trip to us is getting to meet others, and those at your table are the ones you get to know the best.

Dennis

to tell you the truth i like to share tables with people, my family is a family of 3 and we had a table with 10 other people on our last cruise and the family of 6 turned out to be very nice and we had a great time with them

When I requested a table for 2, I got a snotty response and was told there are no guarantees. He was RUDE! We have our reasons for wanting a 2 person table but Id settle for a 4 person. I mentioned to the CSR that I had read 'somewhere" ( the CC boards) that when yo uare in a suite and make such a request they usually accomadate (We will be in an OS) and he said he could not confirm nor deny it and kept repeating himself...the lil jerk.:mad:

Archived