Paying for wine after security check

southt00

asubaru:

Most amusing - my god what did you have in those bottles refined high test rocket fuel ?

Imagine pouring a bottle of 151 rum into the ships diesel engines - you would be in orbit in a nano sec.

Where you in a suite or balcony cabin ? Just curious if you were in a suite why the extra precaution for an upscale customer ?

But then with the amount of wine you were bringing on board maybe they thought that you were setting up a competitive enterprise.

But on a lighter side (what other side is there) glad you were able to bring your own wine onboard - there is something about that that makes it a real significant pleasure.

Even more so when the corkage fee and what you paid for your choice of wine is a real deal - significant savings.

My party and I like the wine package offered by NCL suits our needs perfectly.

Cheers - clink glasses - toast !

We were in a mini-spa suite.

It was definitely a cost savings for us but, most importantly, we were assured of having what we enjoy available.

It's impressive how quickly they retrieve partial bottles from their central storage location.

We were in a mini-spa suite.

It was definitely a cost savings for us but, most importantly, we were assured of having what we enjoy available.

It's impressive how quickly they retrieve partial bottles from their central storage location.

NCL must have a dumb waiter or private elevator system to get the bottles out of the vault to

the MDR or to the specialty restaurants (7 deck difference) with great speed.

Where ever my party was on the SUN when we passed the little white slips to

the waiter the wine held in reserve was promptly brought to our table and served.