Help with luggage tags

Dave4120

Hello Everyone...I hate to say this, but I've had a major brain lapse.

We are going on our first ever Back 2 Back cruises at the end of March, and I just completed the on-line check in for the first, of our two cruises.

My dilemma is for some reason, I do not see where I can print copies of our luggage tags. I do not know why I can't remember how I did this, or, how I found them last cruise, but after completing the on-line check-in, I printed the Set Sail Pass of 3-pages, and did see a small luggage tag example with our cabin number on it on page 3. But that isn't the tag that can be printed on an 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper, then folded into our luggage tag holders.

Can someone please help me out? Am I missing something? is it too early for the luggage tags to show up and be printed? Do I find them on a different page of the website or on-line check-in pages?

Thanks so much for your time and assistance.

Dave

Wait for your e-documentation to be available 49 days (or less ) from sail date. Your luggage tag page is at the back of the document.

Still waiting for my notification that eDoc is ready. I am 30 days from my Allure cruise.

Wait for your e-documentation to be available 49 days (or less ) from sail date. Your luggage tag page is at the back of the document.

Still waiting for my notification that eDoc is ready. I am 30 days from my Allure cruise.

You should have them, go into your reservation on the RCI web-site and check and see if it says documents ready to print. If they are not there, then you should call either you TA if you have one or RCI. Documents usually arrive about 49 days out. Hope this helps :D

If you have completed the online check in, obviously your documentation already is available. I use the Australian website, so I'm only assuming it'd be similar. Click on the "cruise documentation" tab that you used to do your online check in. Once there, click on "check status" under "check in online". You'll have a list of all the passengers in the stateroom with a little "print" button next to each one. At the bottom of that there should be another button that says "print paper luggage tag". It'll open a PDF of the luggage tag you can print as often as you want.

Hope that helps! Sorry if the website is different to yours...

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by Yillup

Thanks for the insight. I did print my cruise Set-sail Passes. I am 72 days out before our Back 2 Back Cruise begins. Maybe once we get closer to 49-days the luggage tags will become available.

In the meantime, I will take everyone's advice and go back into my reservation and see if I have missed anything.

Be patient! At about the 49 day mark or so the documents will finally say issued, then you'll print your tags! that's usually a very exciting day in our house. Have a great trip

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We are doing a 7-night Bahama's at the end of March, followed by a 5 night to Bermuda on the Explorer out of Cape Liberty.

We are so excited, and I'm practicing in my mind, how I'm going to wave my hand to everyone who will be getting off the Bahama cruise while we remain on for the 2nd cruise.

Note we are 36 days away from our cruise so I don't know if you'll see this if you have a longer wait.... But, once you check in via on-line you should be able to go back into your reservation and click on the "Online Check In" page. On that page there is a section titled "Luggage Tags" located under the check in "Steps 1 - 4" area. Click on the "Print Paper Luggage Tag" link in the "Luggage Tags" field and you'll be able to print out as many copies as you need.

Edited by gfd_2

We are doing a 7-night Bahama's at the end of March, followed by a 5 night to Bermuda on the Explorer out of Cape Liberty.

We are so excited, and I'm practicing in my mind, how I'm going to wave my hand to everyone who will be getting off the Bahama cruise while we remain on for the 2nd cruise.

That's the best part if the B2B! But, the next week you're the sad sack leaving the ship!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

You should have them, go into your reservation on the RCI web-site and check and see if it says documents ready to print. If they are not there, then you should call either you TA if you have one or RCI. Documents usually arrive about 49 days out. Hope this helps :D

It's not the 1st time our eDocs have ben late. I know that it happened with the last cruise as well. CC members back then said that it was likely due to the fact that we used ChoiceAir. I have yet to confirm if this is true and why it would be so. Maybe something to do with RCI having to get final flight confirmation before sending eDoc? Who knows. I'll call RCI if it drags on too long.