Grand Cayman

JC1026

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I are taking a cruise to Cozumel and Grand Cayman in August. We are going with another couple and have done this exact cruise before except it was the opposite- the longer day was in Cozumel and the shorter day in Cayman. Any how, we are thinking of doing Nachi Cocom because we have done this previously on our own and loved it. Anyone know of something similar in Cayman that we can do on our own and not through the cruise line? Thanks in advanced :)

We did the Buccaneer Stingray City Catamaran and loved it! It was booked through Island Marketing and everything went very smoothly. We all had a fabulous time. If you click on the review in my signature, I have pictures posted.

http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/Stingray_City_Buccaneer_Catamaran.htm

Karyn

I second the earlier poster's suggestion: Moby Dick offer an organized, safety-minded, well-run, educational and fun outing to Stingray City with some snorkeling, too. It's great value, too.

I've done it three times - love it! It's a must.

Say "hi" to Mark and staff; they are excellent!

I second the earlier poster's suggestion: Moby Dick offer an organized, safety-minded, well-run, educational and fun outing to Stingray City with some snorkeling, too. It's great value, too.

I've done it three times - love it! It's a must.

Say "hi" to Mark and staff; they are excellent!

We have done the Moby Dick tour twice and they are great ...they will drop you at 7 mile beach after the tour if you like!

We enjoyed our day at Royal Palms beach club. Its not AI like Nachi Cocum. Chairs/umbrella rental on the beach and bucket of beer, I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Food is expensive in GC; knowing that beforehand Royal Palms was a slice of paradise.